Friday, September 10, 2010

Put your Sunglasses On

The first coat of paint has been finished. Whoa - it is the first time I have been seriously worried about something regarding this house! All the rooms are fabulous - just what we wanted. Ella's is a lilac purple (you can tell she doesn't like it at all!), John's 'guy' room and our room are a beautiful grey and Wyatt's room is a soft turquoise blue which will go beautifully with his favourite colour yellow. My sewing room and our kitchen though - hold on to your hats! I was trying for an apple green on the lighter side. This colour literally glows - the pictures do not do it justice. You can actually hear it humming in the house. Luckily it is just the first coat, and John and I have some time to contemplate how we want to proceed.

The rest of the house is a silvery white. I am hoping to add some fun wallpaper throughout the house over time to break it up but that is a project that will take some time.

3 comments: