Friday, March 5, 2010

Digging a Hole - Day 4, March 5th

I guess it takes a long time to dig a hole! The deeper part is our half basement, the shallower part will be our crawl space. Next week is spring break here so the students won't be working. It does look like there is more work for the digger so I am sure we will see more digging next week.

The kids are loving the dirt piles and holes. I think it seems more of a reality to them and they are pretty excited. The last picture is them checking the depth of the puddle. They really wished that they had brought their rubber boots.

Another beautiful day here.








1 comment:

  1. So thrilled that you'll be chronicalling this in a blog (a medium that I love!). I can't wait until the hole gets filled in and of course we are excited about coming and spending a weekend when its finished!

    ReplyDelete